Monday, February 13, 2012

Book and what if class reflection

In class I honestly thought my idea was so far fetched that everyone would look at me like I'm crazy but instead there were a few ideas similar to mine and people showed interest in them which was shocking. I didn't expect for most people to understand and they did which was really cool. The thing that stood out the most in class was the book with all the pictures I practically read it. Those sayings and pictures were amazing and really held my interest most of the class. They were well put together and the pictures were creatively made. This was the highlight of the class for me. We talked about asking the big what if and how it leads to daydreaming and the pattern of questions it leads us to such as consequences and possibilities. We received an assignment that i needed clarification for but i got something funny lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment