Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Whats Stuck

1. The most important thing I took from this class was that the fishbowls we are put in have a purpose which is to guide but they cannot stifle us but must make us use the limits we are given in a creative manor.

2. I also held on to the idea of taking time to daydream and ask those wild what ifs. Those questions are the seeds of innovation.

3. I also held on to the singing bowl, not only because it is amazingly awesome but because it reminds me that there can always be an alternative use and view of something.

This class has been extremely different because it has allowed me to take what i want from lectures and discussions and find how they benefit me. Its like the bible in the sense that everyone can find there own meaning in it whether it be literal or metaphorical. The class has adapted to me and allowed me to search and find my creativity in different avenues through different techniques like finding new uses or creating one.

During the remainder of the class I would like to learn about more creative people and there techniques for discovery. I would also like to keep experimenting on new ways to create and come up with ideas to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment